Family and Friends Connection
An opportunity to enlarge the circle of support beyond our congregation is at hand. Invite your family and friends to financially support Countryside’s Relocation Campaign effort which will deepen the understanding among the three Abrahamic faiths which have chosen to be in relationship as neighbors on one campus. The sharing and learning will be open to all in Omaha and in the wider world who wish to participate. It is our special opportunity to “promote peace and justice in our conflicted world”.
Here are some resources for you as Countrysiders to use to share with Friends and Family about the Relocation Campaign.
- Copies of a brochure, letter, suggested comments to hand write on the letters, mailing envelopes, and return donation envelopes are available in the church Foyer for pickup on Sundays or anytime during the week. If you would like some mailed to you to send out, please contact the church office at 402.391.0350 or email@example.com.
- Download the brochure
- Download a PDF | WORD copy of the letter to Friends and Family
- Suggestions for handwritten notes in the Friend and Family Connections letter. (in blank space below the words “with sincere gratitude”)
– Thank you for helping us achieve this monumental goal!
– Through your kindness and generosity, you’ll make a real difference for our community.
– Great things can happen when people like you get involved.
– This couldn’t happen without the generosity of people like you.
– I wanted to share our amazing story with you.
– We feel blessed to be part of the Tri-Faith Initiative.
– Your generosity can help our whole community grow in faith, love and tolerance.
– You can join us in celebrating and supporting the interfaith work done all around the globe. Your generosity can build a stronger community and make a real difference in the world.
– This church is so important to our family. Please consider donating. Every little bit helps.
– We love that Countryside is here for our family. We’re looking forward to our new church home.
– Please help support the church that has been so important for our family.