1. Click this link or type it into your browser:
2. If you already have a password and can access your record in TouchPoint, proceed to number 4 below.
3. If you are new to TouchPoint, on the opening page there will be a Need an Account? Request Password link. After clicking the link, you will be asked to enter
the email address that is on your member record in TouchPoint.
• If the system finds a record with an email address that matches the one you
entered, you will be sent an email with your username and a one-use link. The
link will take you to a page where you will create a password. Once that is done,
you will be instructed to proceed to your record by clicking the logo.
• If you did NOT receive an email as described above, that means one of the
• There is not a record in the database with the email address you provided.
• Your record does not have your date of birth on file. You will need to contact
the church office to have your date of birth added to your record.
• You are younger than 16 years old and are not permitted to set up your own account.
4. When your record in TouchPoint opens, you will see the following headings on a
horizontal row of tabs under your name and address:
5. To access Church Council minutes, click on the Resources tab. The minutes are in order by date, oldest to newest. Scroll to the minutes you would like to see and click on the smaller print version of the title. The minutes will be downloaded onto your computer – click the title of the minutes in the lower left corner of your screen to open the document.
If you’re having trouble, please call the church office during business hours at 402-391-0350.