Countryside will be utilizing Zoom to provide opportunities for the congregation to make connections during this unique time. Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing service you can use to virtually meet with others – either by video or audio-only or both, all while conducting live chats
Zoom sessions will be available for all small groups, boards, and committee meetings normally scheduled during the week.
Instructions how to attend your groups meeting online via Zoom
- At your meetings scheduled time:
- Go to www.countrysideucc.org/calendar or on the homepage use the Calendar link at the top of the page.
- Find and Select your groups meeting on the calendar
- In the meeting details, click link for Zoom meeting
- Join Zoom meeting
- Group Leaders will be contacted and provided with the host login credentials.